Bike Rental in Hasselt
Rent your bike at Fietspunt Hasselt (Hasselt Bike Point)
At this bike point you can park your bike, rent a bike or even have small repairs carried out to make sure you get home safely.
- Bike: 10 euros/day
- Tandem: 20 euros/day
- Children’s bike: 5 euros/day
- Child seat or pannier: 1 euro/day
- Cargo bike: price on request
- Discount possible for all bikes when rented for more than one day.
- Phone T 0800 96 96 7 (abroad T +32 495 52 42 26) to rent your bike.
- Open on workdays from 7 am to 7 pm.
- On weekends and holidays between 15 March and 15 October: also open from 9 am to 1 pm. Outside these hours by appointment.
Get a bike from the town supervisors (gemeenschapswacht)
At the square behind the town hall (Groenplein) you can ask the town supervisors to borrow a bike, tandem, pushchair or a cargo bike free for the day.
- On weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm and on Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm
- Not on Sundays and holidays
- Booking is only required for tandems, pushchairs and cargo bikes, via T +32 11 23 94 69
Request a cargo bike from the Dienst Preventie (Prevention Department)
If your (grand)children wish to be driven around in their own limousine, then collect your free cargo bike ... sorry ... children’s limousine from the Dienst Preventie (Prevention Department) at the Groenplein (behind the town hall ).
- Every day, apart from Sundays and holidays
- Dienst Preventie: T +32 11 23 94 69 or email@example.com
Rent your bike from the Herkenrode Abbey Site
The Herkenrode Abbey Site is the ideal starting point for a bike trip in and around Hasselt. Here you have immediate access to the cycle routes network, and you can safely leave your car behind at the free car park.
- Bike: 10 euros / day
- Every day (apart from Monday): from 10 am to 5 pm
- Reservations: free number 0800 96 96 7 (option 2) or from abroad +32 495 52 42 26. From 16 October to 31 March (not on January) directly via Herkenrode Abbey Site on T +32 11 23 96 70.