Hasselt Cultural Centre
Hasselt Cultural Centre is the meeting place for dance, theatre, (classical) music and the visual arts, all under one roof. This way, you can keep your finger on the pulse of contemporary arts.
For a complete overview of the programmes and opening hours visit: www.ccha.be
Accessibility and parking
By public transport
- Take the Boulevard shuttle bus or city bus H1.
- Get off at the Kunstlaan.
- Walk for 100 m to the Hasselt Cultural Centre.
Free parking is available to the rear of Hasselt Cultural Centre. During the day part of this car park is closed by a barrier and is exclusively for the use of visitors to the Hasselt Cultural Centre.
- The concert hall and theatre halls, doors and lifts have been modified for persons with a disability.
- The concert hall and theatre hall have extra places for wheelchair users.
- There are a number of parking spaces for persons with a disability by the main and rear entrances.