Limburg Lavendel lavender farm
The lavender farm Limburg Lavendel is a unique part of the province of Limburg… Explore the fields, discover the shop or relax afterwards in the pleasant cafeteria. Enjoy this 4-hectare site close to Herkenrode.
Free admission. Discover the deals for groups at the Limburg Lavendel lavender farm
The site and the buildings are accessible to wheelchairs.
Accessibility and parking
The farm is situated in the shadow of the Herkenrode Abbey Site, at cycling junction 94.
Summer and Easter holidays:
- From 1 June to 30 September
- Sundays and holidays: 10 am to 8 pm
- Mondays to Saturdays: 1 pm to 8 pm
- Closed on Fridays
Autumn, Winter and Spring:
- From 1 October to 31 May
- Sundays and holidays: 10 am to 6 pm
- Mondays: 2 pm to 5 pm
- In May also on Saturdays from 2 pm to 6 pm
Dogs must be kept on a leach.