Discover at the Jenever Museum the story of the distilled drink made from small juniper berries with medicinal properties:
- How do you store, pour and savour jenever?
- What is your favourite flavour?
- What is the difference between jenever and gin?
- Why is jenever actually called ‘jenever’?
- Why wasn’t it discovered by anyone in particular?
- In what way has it played a role in history?
Tip: you can also visit the jenever bar without a museum ticket. There is always something new to discover amongst the fine selection of jenevers from the Low Countries. Do try out one of our tasty discovery tours.
- Adults: 7 euros p.p. – followed by a free drink
- Youths 12-26 years old: 1 euros p.p.
- -12 years old/Hasselt UiTpass/with 48h card : free
- Groups (as of 15 persons.): 5 euros p.p. – followed by a free drink -> Discover the deals for groups in the Jenever Museum
Yes, but not the Molenzaal and Mouttoren.